Visit Our Licensed Massage Therapist in Malden, MA and Salem, MA
Massage therapy is a great addition to chiropractic care. Many people seek therapeutic massage as a natural means to promote healthy body function and to increase recovery time when injured. Coupled with chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy can help to relieve musculo-skeletal stress and pain for our patients.
Each massage therapy plan is tailored to meet the patient’s unique condition or injury. While many of our patients visit our licensed massage for relaxation purposes, massage therapy can also be coordinated with chiropractic care and nutritional advice for the best results.
Common Benefits of Massage Therapy from Our Licensed Therapist Include:
- Sore muscle relief
- Relief of tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and improved well-being
- Increased circulation and reduced swelling
- Relaxation of muscles and reduction of trigger point referral pain
- Increased range of motion and injury recovery
- Boosts your immune system
Top Massage Offerings Provided by Our Licensed Massage Therapist at Our Malden & Salem Massage Therapy Centers
- Deep Tissue Massage: Deep tissue massage is similar to Swedish massage but the pressure is typically deeper and more beneficial to releasing chronic muscle tension. Deep tissue massage focuses on the deepest layers of the muscle tissue, tendons and protective layers surrounding the muscles, bones and joints.
- Relaxation Massage: Relaxation massage does not provide therapeutic treatment, but the benefits the deep relaxation provides to the patient are equally beneficial to body, mind and spirit. Relaxation massage relaxes tense muscles and reduces stress.
- Swedish Massage: Also known as a traditional massage, this type of massage consists of long gliding strokes, kneading, shaking and tapping motions. It can be highly effective for a number of ailments because of the positive effects it produces on all layers and systems of the body. Swedish massage affects the nerves, muscles, glands and circulation as well as provides for the advancement of overall health and well being.
- Prenatal Massage: During pregnancy, the body goes through amazing changes. With the spine, pelvis and other parts of the body moving around during every stage of a pregnancy, massage therapy helps moms-to-be with discomfort, muscle tension, circulation and inflammation.While many people may see massage as a luxury, it can assist in your medical treatment as well as part of a health regimen. We utilize massage therapy independently or in conjunction with chiropractic care in order to help you achieve optimal results. You will feel better and more relaxed because of our unique integrative approach. Additionally, massage therapy combined with chiropractic care will help to increase the speed of recovery from injury. Not only does massage therapy help to relax the body but it can help to eliminate toxins that have been accumulating in the muscles, increase blood circulation, increase flexibility, improve balance and help with high blood pressure as well as other conditions.
Conditions Helped by Massage Therapy at A+ Physical Rehab
- Back & Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Knee & Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Asthma & Bronchitis
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
390 Pleasant St
Malden, MA 02148
Mon: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Wed: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Fri: 11:00am – 8:00pm
291 Jefferson Ave
Salem, MA 01970
Tues: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Thurs: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sat: 11:00am – 3:00pm